JJ Thanksgiving Jersey

TDHND

Reaction score
Anyone know how I can get a JJ thanksgiving day jersey like he wore last year? I've been wanting one ever since that day.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
There is a sports store in Phoenix called "Just Sports" they have alot of them

Gordon

Reaction score
You can order it on dallascowboys.com . I just went there and found it immediately. Go to the Online Store, and it's right there.

TDHND

Reaction score
lol...Last time I looked on there they didn't have it. I'll be sure to look now. Thanks.

Gordon

Reaction score
I would've referred you to the exact URl but it doesn't have one. It doesn't open in like anormal browser. I'm not sure if you're looking for authentic or not, but I just went to the Online Store, then to jerseys, then to replica's and it was right there.

TDHND

Reaction score
Yeah I know I just figured that out. The last time I looked which was a few weeks ago all they had was Roy's in that style.

TDHND

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for making me look stupid on that one!!! lol, I'll be sure to check out the store next time before I ask a question like that.

TDHND

Reaction score
Well as a diehard ND fan I've seen plenty of autographed JJ ND jerseys before. I have a hat autographed by him when I went to the spring game up there one year. It has other players from that year on it as well.

TDHND

Reaction score
I already have a replica road jersey of JJ. I bought it before the season started last year right after the Boys drafted my ND boy JJ,but now I want to get one of these jersey's as well. Not sure if I want to pay $74.99 for one though.