John Thompson... "the cowboys looked so damn good"

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
You should've heard his voice when he said it. Sounded like a man who knows what time it was. It hurt his heart to say that, even the foreskins fans are starting to realize were for real.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1667155 said:
You should've heard his voices when he said it. Sounded like a man who knows what time it was. It hurt his heart to say that, even the foreskins fans are starting to realize were for real.

Say what?

ljs44

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1667155 said:
You should've heard his voice when he said it. Sounded like a man who knows what time it was. It hurt his heart to say that, even the foreskins fans are starting to realize were for real.

I heard it too. It was great to hear the defeat in his voice.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
If it was about basketball I'd give it more credence.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
okay I know the Georgetown John Thompson... just didn't know that's the one the dude was referring to... ROFlmao..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao...... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1667316 said:
okay I know the Georgetown John Thompson... just didn't know that's the one the dude was referring to... LOLLLLLLLLL.....
I don't think it's the same John Thompson, I was just being a smartarse. :D

khiladi

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1667293 said:
okay... who's John Thompson?

Former basketball coach of the Georgetown Hoyas. He has a talk radio show in the DC area. Brian Mitchell, the former skins player also is on with him...

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I could not care less about what a former college basketball coach has to say about Dallas.

Carl23

Reaction score
Note the source. It is generally safe to say that John Thompson is a 'maroon'...

Worst radio guy in the DC area.

Glad I live in SC.