Twitter: Johnathan Hankins talks 49ers

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak looked better this week. . . He may be getting Into a groove
Other than the red zone failures I was happy with his game.

however on the and 4th and 3 play in which he took a sack, he had Ferguson wide open over the middle. He did have an edge rusher coming right at him but when he finished his drop and his back foot hit he failed to release the ball and took the sack.

it may seem like nit picking but it’s just one of the reasons that we are having issue is the red zone. If he releases the ball when his back foot hits, it’s an easy 6 yard completion to Fergs and a 1st down.

it’s the little things that mean so much when facing teams like the Niners and Eagles and I have confidence that they can be corrected……what I can’t explain though, is the low production from Cooks and Gallup

somebody else can address that question

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Queue the “shut up players”, even though the NFL REQUIRES them to talk to the press.
its what you say. not just shutting up....the term meant to be as in watch the content of what you say. be as generic as possible. don't give anyone any locker room fodder.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If they score 31, they better have 2 pick sixes. Otherwise, our defense is a total failure. They’ve scored 30 or more in 4 straight games, but I’m hoping our D is better than that.
Our defense was established as a total failure when they allowed the cardinals of all teams to have a field day on them.

plymkr

Reaction score
Im not worried about our d vs their offense.

Its our offense im worried about…
Me too. The Jets game is encouraging because we moved the ball against a good defense, but the 49er defense is better than the Jets so we’ll have to play better offensively.

CCBoy

Reaction score
For sure, back door tough and root against supporting the sacrifice....and then giggle a lot. I don't understandie. :thumbdown:

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
it's weird but i wouldn't be shocked if we dominated the 49ers this week. We always win the games no one gives us a chance in.....however with our luck we'd win this and just end up losing to them in the divisionals again later on.
Beat SF, get too high and hyped, drop an egg the next week. The story of this team the last 2 decades.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
At best I’m giving us a pity touchdown when the game is out of hand at the end. We’ll get a field goal in the 2nd quarter before the 2nd half to give us hope just for them to flail again in the 2nd half
I gave you a like for "pity touchdown." Very good.

Aven8

Reaction score
Im not worried about our d vs their offense.

Its our offense im worried about…
I hear ya. But having said their the D hasn’t looked the same with the new DC. Having said that their LB core is the best in football and Dline is awesome. The secondary is the weakness. Have to do what we did yesterday. Throw the football.