JOKE: phone call From Jerry/Bill to Skyler?

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
pretty funny stuff. they actually did decent impressions that sounded just like ej whitley

cleverusername

Reaction score
stealth said:
pretty funny stuff. they actually did decent impressions that sounded just like ej whitley

In the real phone calls E.J. was the most intelligent and well spoken.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
cleverusername said:

gee I guess that means he's gonna be be best player in the league as soon as tomorrow! ..............

cleverusername

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
gee I guess that means he's gonna be be best player in the league as soon as tomorrow! ..............

I was just trying to point out that not everyone from west Texas is an inbred redneck. I had a class with him in summer school and he is a pretty sharp guy. He definitely needs to hit the gym hard and develop a mean streak if he wants to have any success in this league, or even make to roster.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
cleverusername said:

and in real life you don't have to put a * next to sarcatic remarks so people get it

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
stealth said:
and in real life you don't have to put a * next to sarcatic remarks so people get it

Well seeing how their is no font for sarcasm i guess you get big ole cookie!!

Chips aHoy or Keebler?

Jimmie

Reaction score
too funny, Gordo does a great Jerry impersonation! :laugh2:

Jr Miller does the Big Bill impersonation, he gets better and better each time....

felix360

Reaction score
oh man that was hilarious, good stuff i needed a laugh today, thanks :lmao2: :lmao2: