Jones says..we're keeping 4 TE's!

Silverstar

Reaction score
In his recent interview, Jones says keeping 4 TE's is a neccessity now. Here's a rundown on those currently on the roster, but we could see a few more names signed by TC though.

#82 Jason Witten - 6-5 251
#48 Ryan Hannam - 6-2 248
#?? Anthony Fasano - 6-4 258

#88 Brett Pierce - 6-5 250
#80 Sean Ryan - 6-5 257
#89 Tony Curtis - 6-5 269
#49 Danny Young - 6-5 265

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Pierce - hands down. I haven't seen much of Curtis but he's said to be big and athletic. Maybe he plays well and gives Pierce a run. Otherwise, it's clearly Pierce's job to lose IMO.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
This probably puts Polite in jeapordy. We're prolly running mostly 2TE's, with one of the TE's moving into the backfield as a lead blocker.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Yeah, Pierce is easily our fourth best tight end. And if Jerry did say that, then that just about assures there will be no fullback on the roster this season.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
bobbie brewskie said:
hannam in the backfield and pierce is the 4th.

WE're not running Double Tight I Formation...Witten and Fasano will be on the field, one of them will be the H-Back type guy.

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:
WE're not running Double Tight I Formation...Witten and Fasano will be on the field, one of them will be the H-Back type guy.

i know im just saying that the TE that will go into the backfield when one does will be Hannam if not Fasano.

hendog

Reaction score
Billy Bullocks said:

That's odd 'cause JJ just said that we're lining 1 up on 1 side and 1 up on the other.My guess is that 1 will go in motion to be the lead blocker.