Julian Petersen...

mperfection

Reaction score
could be an interesting prospect. The Commanders continue to improve...I have a gut feeling that if they can land a healthy (and hungry) Julian Petersen, their defense could be even more deadly. Add Archuletta to that bunch, and we may be talking a bit scary.

My point is this...I think WE should think about picking up this prospect.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mperfection said:
could be an interesting prospect.
If he was the same player as before maybe. But he isn't. Let the Skins have him. He isn't on our radar.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
mperfection said:
could be an interesting prospect. The Commanders continue to improve...I have a gut feeling that if they can land a healthy (and hungry) Julian Petersen, their defense could be even more deadly. Add Archuletta to that bunch, and we may be talking a bit scary.

My point is this...I think WE should think about picking up this prospect.

actually they were looking at Andre Carter, not Petersen...and Carter left w/o signing a contract...now the Skins are rportedly going to meet with John Abraham, who's a better player than both those guys anyway

David

trueblue1687

Reaction score
Stay away from achilles injuries! They only spell trouble for the rest of the players lives...not just careers. Look at Pup, Dan Marino for examples. Range of motion never fully returns and is forever a weak spot subject to damage again. San Francisco has this one right...need to leave himn alone unless super cheap.