Julius and Thomas Jones on NFLN

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
wow i always thought thomas was bigger, but they look almost exactly the same size and build.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
DallasDomination;1350360 said:
does thomas like running into piles like good'ol JJ?

:laugh2:

they did keep bumping into each other like pool balls

cboyd

Reaction score
DallasDomination;1350360 said:
does thomas like running into piles like good'ol JJ?

:laugh2:

I am sorry never known Julius to do that look again. Julius is going to suceed in Dallas you will see

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
cboyd;1350386 said:
I am sorry never known Julius to do that look again. Julius is going to suceed in Dallas you will see

gotta admire going down with the ship, way to stick to it man, I dig your resolve.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1350400 said:
It's a lot of kids on this site I see... Can't even recap the conversation :rolleyes:

they said crap all, it was a ton of butt kissing to them for being brothers in the nfl and nothing else really. It was all fluff, roll your eyes again it makes you look hot.

silverblue

Reaction score
stealth;1350405 said:

they said crap all, it was a ton of butt kissing to them for being brothers in the nfl and nothing else really. It was all fluff

I thought there was actually a little bit more to it than that. Here are two brothers obviously growing up very poor in somewhat of an uncommon situation from many other nfl players, in a tiny Appalachain mountain town and their mother was a coal miner. Now they are both in the nfl. Not your usual story by any means

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
silverblue;1350591 said:
I thought there was actually a little bit more to it than that. Here are two brothers obviously growing up very poor in somewhat of an uncommon situation from many other nfl players, in a tiny Appalachain mountain town and their mother was a coal miner. Now they are both in the nfl. Not your usual story by any means

fluff fluff fluff