Julius, Henson, and QC videos

djmajestik

Reaction score
Excuse the ignorance, but what are .rbn files? Do I need a special player for them? Thanks for the post!

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
jord1242 said:
Excuse the ignorance, but what are .rbn files? Do I need a special player for them? Thanks for the post!

It's rbn.com. The files are .rm or RealOne player.

Lord Sun

Reaction score
thanx, dude! I left the PC's alone, but that CBS report is the good stuff. I like to see JJ getting that catch and run, even if it IS against nobodies without pads. DH looks pretty crisp.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
"Personally I see good things from Quincy Carter so, I'm kinda pulling for him" - Roger Staubach.

Interesting. I figured he would of said something like "May the best QB win". I guess he really sees something in QC. Unless he's just a Quincy Apologist. :D

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Rack said:
"Personally I see good things from Quincy Carter so, I'm kinda pulling for him" - Roger Staubach.

Interesting. I figured he would of said something like "May the best QB win". I guess he really sees something in QC. Unless he's just a Quincy Apologist. :D
Oh behave...Roger obviously doesn't have a clue. :D

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
jdnalls said:
Found this posted by xoSILVERxBLUEx over on SSD and thought you all might enjoy these clips:

Julius Jones PC Video
Broadband
Dial-up

Drew Henson PC Video
Broadband
Dial-up

CBS Mini-camp coverage
Broadband
Dial-up

Ok maybe its just me, but if and when we can get closeup picture of Drew with Helmet on and compare that picture with Aikman, especially when they have that intense look. Its really uncanny how similar they look.

Ever since I saw him in Michigan, I always thought him to be another Aikman, although most comparison to talent was to Elway. Never thought Cowboys will have a chance to have him, but thought he would be ideal guy to pick up where Aikman left off.

Ok, now down from the pipe dreams, lets hope Drew is at least above avg QB in NFL.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:

I just saw the CBS clip for the 1st time. I wish DirectTv would offer alternate regional coverage to their subscribers. I wouldn't mind paying an extra amount (within reason) to get local DFW channels.

Here's what the 2 Greatest QBs in Cowboy History had to say about the QB situation.

Roger Staubach:"It will be a interesting to see how the battle emerges. It's a little bit like Craig Morton and myself. Personally, I see good things in Quincy Carter, so I am (or ahh) kinda pulling for him

Troy Aikman:I don't think it's good for the Cowboys, if he (Henson) is playing early because it probably means the team is not playing well or Quincy is not playing particularly well

The Dodger sees some good things in Carter and is pulling for him whilst some fans and mediots haven't seen anything good in Carter and have already annointed Henson.

Troy basically stated (In his opinion) the success (atleast for now and the near future) of the Cowboys depends on Carter's play.

It's amazing. Randy Galloway a beat writer who has never suited up or played the position in question can get so much support for his "2005 Mantra", but when 2 of the greatest QBs ever to play the position take a stance that shows support for Carter very few fans acknowledge or agree with it. :eek:

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Qcard said:
I just saw the CBS clip for the 1st time. I wish DirectTv would offer alternate regional coverage to their subscribers. I wouldn't mind paying an extra amount (within reason) to get local DFW channels.

Here's what the 2 Greatest QBs in Cowboy History had to say about the QB situation.

Roger Staubach:"It will be a interesting to see how the battle emerges. It's a little bit like Craig Morton and myself. Personally, I see good things in Quincy Carter, so I am (or ahh) kinda pulling for him

Troy Aikman:I don't think it's good for the Cowboys, if he (Henson) is playing early because it probably means the team is not playing well or Quincy is not playing particularly well

The Dodger sees some good things in Carter and is pulling for him whilst some fans and mediots haven't seen anything good in Carter and have already annointed Henson.

Troy basically stated (In his opinion) the success (atleast for now and the near future) of the Cowboys depends on Carter's play.

It's amazing. Randy Galloway a beat writer who has never suited up or played the position in question can get so much support for his "2005 Mantra", but when 2 of the greatest QBs ever to play the position take a stance that shows support for Carter very few fans acknowledge or agree with it. :eek:

Good point. Staubach and Aikman's record as talent evaluators and coaches is unparalled. I am sure they must be right.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
junk said:
Good point. Staubach and Aikman's record as talent evaluators and coaches is unparalled. I am sure they must be right.
I don't whether or not they are right. I just know there opinion carries more wieght than Randy Galloway. Infact Galloways opinion should not be in the same sentence as Staubachs and Troys opinions :D .

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
I also thought it was interesting to hear what Staubach and Aikman
had to say about QC. These videos weren't well recieved at SSD
due to the couple of flame threads that were going on at the time.

I'm glad you guys appreciated them :)

Hey Rack, miss ya tons!
If you ever get a minute I have something to tell you...

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
and BTW, nice place you have over here.
I may drop in more often ;)