Julius Jones Could Miss Cowboys Game On Turkey Day..

Reaction score
The Seahawks started Maurice Morris at tailback over Julius Jones in Week 12.

Morris generated 113 yards and a TD on 17 touches to Julius' 21 yards on just two chances. Jones also hurt his calf, which may threaten his status for Week 13. Morris could be Seattle's feature back at Dallas on Thanksgiving. Morris owners should watch Julius' status closely early in the week.
Source: Tacoma News Tribune

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Hostile;2439323 said:
We had injuries in week 3 but it got a :D instead of a :).

Meh just not feeling it. Not super excited or gratified over this one. Kind of felt it was supposed to happen. Usually my emotions go with the game and I just don't feel like we accomplished much other than the W this game.

At a point in the game we could have kept them to only fieldgoals. Couldn't do that. If it really is bugging you I can change it to :D lol.

Edit: Could have been the early lead made me appreciate it less.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2439342 said:
Meh just not feeling it. Not super excited or gratified over this one. Kind of felt it was supposed to happen. Usually my emotions go with the game and I just don't feel like we accomplished much other than the W this game.

At a point in the game we could have kept them to only fieldgoals. Couldn't do that. If it really is bugging you I can change it to :D lol.

Edit: Could have been the early lead made me appreciate it less.
It was the Forty-Whiners. That might warrant a :D.

A :) is still good. I just want to know the math.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2439293 said:
The Seahawks started Maurice Morris at tailback over Julius Jones in Week 12.

Morris generated 113 yards and a TD on 17 touches to Julius' 21 yards on just two chances. Jones also hurt his calf, which may threaten his status for Week 13. Morris could be Seattle's feature back at Dallas on Thanksgiving. Morris owners should watch Julius' status closely early in the week.
Source: Tacoma News Tribune
I'm pretty sure Morris has started every game that he's played in for them.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
morris looked good today.

He broke some tackles and looked very fast. He setup a nice playaction rollout that seattle kept using.

I cant imagine jones misses this game, its really all he has left to look forward to this year.