Julius Jones ESPN Highlites *VIDEO*

es22

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Thanks Catch....good job...I've been wanting to see those clips again.

Not alot of moves, deception...but he is already better than Hambrick. Whether or not he's the long term answer, I guess we'll find out.

I don't think it will be as easy to break those arm tackles in the NFL...

He seems to have very good balance....good quickness...hit the hole in a hurry...I dont think he'll be the kinda back who can create a lot but it seems if you've got the play blocked, he won't trip over his own feet...ala two left feet Troy.

It's kinda strange watching a #22, with a body build like Emmitt...it'll be even more strange when he's wearing a Cowboys uniform.

Please do not compare JuJones to air tacke Hambrick

Mike 1967

Reaction score
hhmmmm

4th in School History in total rushing yards (3,018) and he missed his junior season and split time his senior season....behind a suspect line.

The more I look....the more I like

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks - looked good.

A good friend of mine who wnt to ND said we are going to be very happy w/the pick.

We'll see.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
VThokie7 said:
Good clip, thanks Catch
h.Vick.throw.jpg

They should put a 1 in front of Marcus's 5 ;)

Rocco

Cozy in Colo
Reaction score
Thanks for the clip! The kids seems to have enough moves and I especially liked the way he moved the ball to his outside arm on that first run. I can't wait to see this guy in action in a Cowboys uni..

btcutter

Reaction score
Excellent balance and bounces off tacklers instead of falling down like THam. I love the highlights that showed he can break tackles....something we didn't have for past two yrs.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
The more I see him run, the more my mind is put at ease. My only regret is that I didn't get to see more of him last season. One thing I noticed is his feet are constantly moving and blades of grass :) nor arm tackles slows him down much. I am not saying he will be Emmitt reincarnate but man he sure does remind me of him.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Great job Catch-22... thanks... these videos are hard to find... are are a couple of streaming vids I found yesterday...

J. Jones Vids

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Much appreciated Catch.
I like the way JJ was running through arm tackles and hitting the hole hard in those clips. The one thing I noticed while watching a couple of ND games this year, was JJ's legs never stop moving. Damn good motor on that kid.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Does the downloadable clip (from ESPN's draft coverage) seem stretched horizontally for anyone else? Or just me?

Also, he had a great run in the Senior Bowl that would make a nice clip. He ran wide left, juked a defensive end (Florida's Bobby McCray), ran past him easily, then ran downfield and plowed into a defensive back (Florida's Guss Scott), knocking him out of the game. It was a nice blend of speed, moves and power, all in one run.