Julius Jones Jersey Question

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
This the picture of JJ jersey @ DC.com..
l209036.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't his jersey read "J.Jones".

I think it's safe to buy a Julius Jones jersey. :D I want to make sure that my jersey isn't different.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Mine is like that just says "Jones" but i bought it a while back. The new ones have J.Jones on it. Plus, not sure if Nate Jones will be here long....anyway, im just glad i have the jersey. :D

Reaction score
does DC.com store still take forever to ship?? ive heard complaints from people about ordering through there, I am about to pickup a J.Jones and J.Witten jersey if they can get here by Christmas

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
does DC.com store still take forever to ship?? ive heard complaints from people about ordering through there, I am about to pickup a J.Jones and J.Witten jersey if they can get here by Christmas

Yes they take forever! :mad: I ordered a freaking Roy Williams jersey during the offseason and when 2 months had passed and they hadn't billed my credit card nor sent the jersey yet, I asked them what was up. They said they were out of stock and waiting for more. :rolleyes: I just cancelled the order and decided to pick one up next time I was in Dallas at one of the Cowboys shops.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
I have a question regarding Jerseys

Is the stuff you get a JC Penny's the same as the stuff from the DC.com?

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
I have a question regarding Jerseys

Is the stuff you get a JC Penny's the same as the stuff from the DC.com?
DC.com sells the same stuff you get at Penney's and more. Penney's only sells the replica stuff though, not the on-field jerseys. Out here in WA I know that Penney's is just about the only place to get any Cowboys clothing BUT jerseys, and then the jerseys are few and far between when you do find them somewhere else.

However, when I was in VA for the past 2 weeks, every Penney's I went into not only did not have Cowboys gear, they didn't have ANY NFL gear... some didn't even carry Reebok at all!! But most of the other sports stores in the area had buttloads of Cowboys stuff...

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
DC.com sells the same stuff you get at Penney's and more. Penney's only sells the replica stuff though, not the on-field jerseys. Out here in WA I know that Penney's is just about the only place to get any Cowboys clothing BUT jerseys, and then the jerseys are few and far between when you do find them somewhere else.

However, when I was in VA for the past 2 weeks, every Penney's I went into not only did not have Cowboys gear, they didn't have ANY NFL gear... some didn't even carry Reebok at all!! But most of the other sports stores in the area had buttloads of Cowboys stuff...

Yeah I am in Va and seeing Cowboys stuff is rare I work at Finish Line we got a cowboys tshirt and a white roy williams jersey and just got a hat in. Other than that thats the only Cowboys stuff I seen around here. Oh yeah, there is a store that has some other Roy Williams jerseys like the navy and black one but just Roy. :mad:

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
Yeah I am in Va and seeing Cowboys stuff is rare I work at Finish Line we got a cowboys tshirt and a white roy williams jersey and just got a hat in. Other than that thats the only Cowboys stuff I seen around here. Oh yeah, there is a store that has some other Roy Williams jerseys like the navy and black one but just Roy. :mad:
Where are you in VA? I'll be in Newport News next week for the Holidays...

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
Where are you in VA? I'll be in Newport News next week for the Holidays...

Right in middle of Richmond and DC hour away from both so about 2 hours from Newport News