Julius Jones played good agains the Bears, he will go to the Hall of Fame

prairiedawg1719

Reaction score
I'm not being a troll, I love the Cowboys. I'm just being a little practical. There have been countless running back that had 100+ yard games real early in the career. Very few of them went on to be as good as y'all seem to think he is going to be. Thats all.

TheHustler

Reaction score
prairiedawg1719 said:
:rolleyes: goodness gracious

Who cracked your nuts? No one is calling him a Hall of Famer, but you can't fault Cowboy fans for thinking/hoping that a rookie RB with over 230 yards in the last two games is our best RB since Emmitt's glory days.

Go Julius!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
prairiedawg1719 said:
I'm not being a troll, I love the Cowboys. I'm just being a little practical. There have been countless running back that had 100+ yard games real early in the career. Very few of them went on to be as good as y'all seem to think he is going to be. Thats all.

True. But, since we're playing the stats game, no rookie runner had ever rushed for more on Thanksgiving, and only one Cowboys rookie runner (Tony Dorsett) rushed for more than Julius' 150...ever.

He still has a lot to prove, and could regress, but there's obviously a light at the end of this tunnel.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Dale said:
True. But, since we're playing the stats game, no rookie runner had ever rushed for more on Thanksgiving, and only one Cowboys rookie runner (Tony Dorsett) rushed for more than Julius' 150...ever.

He still has a lot to prove, and could regress, but there's obviously a light at the end of this tunnel.
......and for once it's not coming from a locomotive.

Etonicas

Reaction score
prairiedawg1719 said:

As morbid as our running game has been recently what kind of reaction did you expect when Julius went out there and tore it up? Of course there will be a little bit of an over-reaction, but that's why we're all Cowboy fans. :D

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
What's funny is that the only person on this board who has mentioned Julius Jones and the Hall of Fame in the same sentence is the troll.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
prairiedawg1719 said:

Get a job.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Am I the only one that sees this guy as a skin or giant or eagle fan pretending to be a cowboy fan? Its a common trade among loser trolls...