Julius Jones

PJCOWBOYS

Reaction score
Julius could have easly folded after the fumble but he continue to run hard and get yards after contact. One of his better rugged games, nothing easy. Considering alot of his runs were up the middle. I wish we could have used him more outside as a reciever. But the combo with Barber, they are playing well. Barber was great toinight too. :)

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
Another game where he out rushes the highly touted Bush. lol.

Im not saying JJ isn't better than Bush......but thats not fair because the saints offensive line is.......offensive

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
We have two great young backs. I like the way they compliment each other. This is what happens when you play smart and control tempo. You wear teams down. Great job JJ!

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I think Julius has a few thousand yard seasons if he stays healthy. When the line is working, we have a passing game worth a damn, he'll have some 100 yard games, but I don't think he'll ever be an Emmitt or Dorsett. No Hall of Fame for JuJo but probably a solid starter if he can stay healthy. Best case scenario a career that ends up like his brother. :)

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I think Julius has a few thousand yard seasons if he stays healthy. When the line is working, we have a passing game worth a damn, he'll have some 100 yard games, but I don't think he'll ever be an Emmitt or Dorsett. No Hall of Fame for JuJo but probably a solid starter if he can stay healthy. Best case scenario a career that ends up like his brother. :)

yea he was very close last year in limited time......he will be around 1200 this year just not many td's those go to marion