Just a bad apple

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Like most of us who grew up in the 60's and 70's I played high school sports. Mostly baseball. After high school I joined the Marine Corps and spent 20 years serving the good ole USA. One thing I learned playing sports and during the Marines is that all it takes is for just 1 person to drastically reduce the chances of succeeding on a mission. If 1 person is always complaining and questioning others it brings down the moral of everyone else. That in turn, has an effect on effort when training or trying to improve your craft. That in turn reduces the capabilities of the team. Dez was just a bad apple. Not a team player but a Dez player. Always wanting to improve his stats to the detriment of the team. Those players hated to see his tantrums on the sidelines. It server no purpose other than to Dez. It was time for him to go.

visionary

Reaction score
:laugh: Yes it was Dez, it was all Dez

Dez made Garrett make those stupid decisions
Dez caused Romo to throw those interceptions
Dez is the reason the defense could not stop anyone
Dez made Jerry waste premium picks in Gregory and Smith

Dez, you no good......

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Dez, you no good......
Dez made Dak throw all those bad passes

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Dez, you no good......
What kind of post is this? Frustration I guess. Obviously not a logical or reasonable one.

irishline

Reaction score
Like most of us who grew up in the 60's and 70's I played high school sports. Mostly baseball. After high school I joined the Marine Corps and spent 20 years serving the good ole USA. One thing I learned playing sports and during the Marines is that all it takes is for just 1 person to drastically reduce the chances of succeeding on a mission. If 1 person is always complaining and questioning others it brings down the moral of everyone else. That in turn, has an effect on effort when training or trying to improve your craft. That in turn reduces the capabilities of the team. Dez was just a bad apple. Not a team player but a Dez player. Always wanting to improve his stats to the detriment of the team. Those players hated to see his tantrums on the sidelines. It server no purpose other than to Dez. It was time for him to go.

It's over. Give it a rest. There literally is no reason to make post after post after post about it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't understand all the people who didn't like Dez, keep wanting to talk about him. Move on.
If that bothers you, than you might as well leave because this isn't going to end anytime soon. Probably you will come here after he as a 100yrd day and say, "see I told you so".

ShortRound

Reaction score
If that bothers you, than you might as well leave because this isn't going to end anytime soon. Probably you will come here after he as a 100yrd day and say, "see I told you so".

It doesn't bother me at all, if wallowing in your own hate makes you feel better, please create a Dez post everyday.

Edit...
For the record, I'm glad he's gone,I think we wasted him while he was here but I just don't think it helps to keep talking about why, this why that. How does that help?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

Man I've learned that in business a few times. We always have a crew of 5-6 guys around. Most we keep from year to year and gladly have them back because they do their job, do it well, show up on time. Once in awhile we get fooled and you're right on that one bad apple can spoil and change the entire atmosphere. It's not hard to spot either. It's like the attitude of the group changes especially if the bad apple is loud enough. Easily corrected too. It's usually the new guy or one of the guys who has something going on in life that has changed. Gotta be on top of that stuff. Good post Rockport and god bless the USA

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I always thought of Dez as a team player since he congratulated other players and all. HE wanted a ring but under this staff it isn't possible. Never though of him as a bad apple...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me at all, if wallowing in your own hate makes you feel better, please create a Dez post everyday.

Edit...
For the record, I'm glad he's gone,I think we wasted him while he was here but I just don't think it helps to keep talking about why, this why that. How does that help?
I'm not sure if you've noticed but it seems like most of the fans are pissed because he's gone. I'm just stating why I think it was a good idea.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you've noticed but it seems like most of the fans are pissed because he's gone. I'm just stating why I think it was a good idea.

Most of us wanted him gone, he's been awful the last three years, my angle is he was misused during the time he was here. that's all.

visionary

Reaction score
Man I've learned that in business a few times. We always have a crew of 5-6 guys around. Most we keep from year to year and gladly have them back because they do their job, do it well, show up on time. Once in awhile we get fooled and you're right on that one bad apple can spoil and change the entire atmosphere. It's not hard to spot either. It's like the attitude of the group changes especially if the bad apple is loud enough. Easily corrected too. It's usually the new guy or one of the guys who has something going on in life that has changed. Gotta be on top of that stuff. Good post Rockport and god bless the USA

Cool story bro
If it's not "hard to spot", why did it take 8 years for our FO to do so? Incompetence?