Just a comment

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I've got a feeling that this year's draft is going to be one of the best Dallas has ever had.
I have a lot of confidence in Parcells's talent evaluating abilities. The guy really does seem to have an eye for it. While alot of his coaching methods can be disputed and he is stubborn to a fault at times, I really think he is the most gifted in the ability to scout future prospects. That said, he seems to be getting more involved this year than in the previous years as far as scouting goes and I see only good things coming from it.

Duane

Reaction score
I really hope you're right. We need a good draft in the worst way. So if we end up with three to four new starters out of this draft I'll be ecstatic.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Duane said:
I really hope you're right. We need a good draft in the worst way. So if we end up with three to four new starters out of this draft I'll be ecstatic.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

We NEED that type of draft.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
It's refreshing to read an optimistic view about BP and his abilities to draft. I have a good feeling about this years draft and FA period...

I do not think we will see shiny names in FA come in here...we will see DL and OL and LB's marching through Valley Ranch this year...some of the big run stuffing names we are considering may not be on his list. Hard to say.

BP has had termendous success running certain defensive schemes and he knows what he needs in order to get that back.

Personally I can't wait until March 3rd...not that we will start signing everyone then, but it will be the date changes can start....those big DT's will start marching through Valley Ranch like a meat market at the senior bowl...