Just a question....

adamknite

Reaction score
So, I visited the in-laws today. I caught as much of the game I could on TV. I left after halftime when the score was 24-9, and started my 2/2.5 hour drive home and I tried catching the score as much as I could on the Radio at one point they said the score was 34-15 at midway through the fourth and the seahawks needed to kick the PAT.... well I get home and see the score was 34-9 .... so I'm just wondering what happened?

Did I mishear something.. was a play called back? Just kinda wondering, thanks in advance.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
adamknite;2448220 said:
So, I visited the in-laws today. I caught as much of the game I could on TV. I left after halftime when the score was 24-9, and started my 2/2.5 hour drive home and I tried catching the score as much as I could on the Radio at one point they said the score was 34-15 at midway through the fourth and the seahawks needed to kick the PAT.... well I get home and see the score was 34-9 .... so I'm just wondering what happened?

Did I mishear something.. was a play called back? Just kinda wondering, thanks in advance.

Seattle did not score a TD to have called back. Not sure what you heard on that...

adamknite

Reaction score
LandryFan;2448254 said:
Seattle did not score a TD to have called back. Not sure what you heard on that...

See after watching the highlights of the game, what I'm thinking is, they accidentally said Newman's INT was a TD catch for Seattle, and I turned the station too soon to hear the correction.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
This is why I love Sirius. Brad Sham will be with you no matter where you go, and he speaks the truth loud and clear. No fudging of scores or stats.