Just added 8 new Rookie Dallas Cards to the collection

Letemburn

Reaction score
All 8 for $35. :bow:

http://img302.*************/my.php?image=cards2vs.jpg
http://img349.*************/img349/9843/cards25ar.jpg

Letemburn

Reaction score
For some reason first link is not working correctly you would need to click it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are very nice.

But sadly defensive rookie cards normaly do not hold even half the value as offensive rookie cards....unless they are old and the defensive guy made it to the HOF.

Letemburn

Reaction score
Yeah but i fig. $30. Four reg. jj rookies all atleast $5. Ware isnt booked and all the other signature ones are atleast $20 booked (red is only one not booked). The spears one is limited to 50 so im guessing thats decent. Then the others around 10 as of right now. If they do good, possibly should go up. $30 not too bad. Just wanting to let my rookie collection grow. Dont have no real new dallas rookies so i figured id buy some. Still think its a nice buy for 30

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Letemburn said:
Yeah but i fig. $30. Four reg. jj rookies all atleast $5. Ware isnt booked and all the other signature ones are atleast $20 booked (red is only one not booked). The spears one is limited to 50 so im guessing thats decent. Then the others around 10 as of right now. If they do good, possibly should go up. $30 not too bad. Just wanting to let my rookie collection grow. Dont have no real new dallas rookies so i figured id buy some. Still think its a nice buy for 30

The beauty of rookie cards....whether they wind up being worth a bunch or just a few dollars...is that they are playing for a team you love so they will always have more personal value then monetary value.

Champsheart

Reaction score
Very Nice cards!

I have a huge Cowboy collection, but now just collect Cowboy Rookies, Jerseys and Autographs.

I never worry about their value. It is all about what they are worth to me.

Which is a lot!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man how things have changed .. when I was young and collected cards, rookie cards always showed the players with their NFL team uniforms on.

Champsheart

Reaction score
Reality said:
Man how things have changed .. when I was young and collected cards, rookie cards always showed the players with their NFL team uniforms on.

Yep, things have changed a ton. I think for the good. There really is a lot of cool stuff.

You still will have tons of rookie cards in Cowboy uniforma, these are just the early releases.

I usually wait because my display looks a lot better with all Cowboy Uniforms, but I do have a few in their college uniforms.

Letemburn

Reaction score
Yeah the topps 05 cards just came out, dont think im gonna get a box though. I believe ill have to go with the Draft picks and prospects box and also buy a rookie debut box.

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Letemburn said:
The blue auto ware is booked by Beckett $6-$15

Letemburn

Reaction score
$15 high price. I guess the online book didnt have that. Close to $20 as i said. But yeah anyone know if the Draft Picks and Prospects box any good?

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Letemburn said:
$15 high price. I guess the online book didnt have that. Close to $20 as i said. But yeah anyone know if the Draft Picks and Prospects box any good?
I looked it up online at www.beckett.com priceguides