Just Ban me now Mods! There's no way I can come here and change diapers!

Mongo Slade

Benched
Reaction score
I'm an Eagles fan. You're Cowboys fans. We hate each other. Because of that there will never be civilized conversation between our team's fans. I don't hate your team as much as the Irvin, Emmitt, Aikman days but I still hate you.

For this reason you must ban me now, and spare yourselves of the horrible things I have to say about your organization.

Thanks and bad luck on Sunday!

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Mongo Slade said:
I'm an Eagles fan. You're Cowboys fans. We hate each other. Because of that there will never be civilized conversation between our team's fans. I don't hate your team as much as the Irvin, Emmitt, Aikman days but I still hate you.

For this reason you must ban me now, and spare yourselves of the horrible things I have to say about your organization.

TRANSLATION---

"I am an attention ***** that is just looking for people to look at me and feel sorry for me. I knwo I can leave on my own free will, but I want to save some face after being owned"

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mongo Slade said:

Since you asked...you are banned.

However I will say that if you can not talk civil that is your problem.

We have fans of both hated rivals the Commanders and Eagles that come in here and have been here for a long time....some are very respected.

Closed thread.