Just for fun: Madden 24' has Dallas Vs Ravs SB

Praxit

Reaction score
....wouldn't you know it or believe it.. lol.. The Madden software has a Dallas positive glitch. I'm Stoked....>>>GO Cowboys<<<
AA1oKtXW.img

Source here: Madden

stiletto

Reaction score
Might as well believe the top SI swimsuit model (of whatever year you belong) is going to be knocking at your door Saturday night....la-la land.

A.I. is lame.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
So we're gonna be 5-3 or 6-2? against playoff teams? We have 8 of them on our schedule. That's according to that prediction diagram.

We have to have about a 5-3 record against playoff teams to get the #1 seed. I guess we could go undefeated against the non playoff teams but we're probably gonna lose at least one game.

So it'll have us at 13-4?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Madden almost always has us being good. Even in the Campo years.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
So 2 QB that have historically sucked in the Playoffs are going to put it together in the same year and meet in the SB? they also have Dallas as the #1 seed,laughable. They also have SF as the 7 seed, with AZ winning the division. ha ha. the folks at Madden are doing some good drugs to come up with all that.

John813

Reaction score
The front office is convinced this team is a superbowl contender and has the most talent since the 90's