Just for Fun: Our Preseason Record will be?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1-3, not that it means anything, give me your record and which team will we defeat, or will we go 0-3?????????

Rams
Raiders
Chargers

Flamma

Reaction score
It will be 0-3 because we don't play any starters. Other teams do. But our scrubs could catch up to the other team's scrubs later on in the game. But if I had to guess, 0-3.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Couldn't care less about the win/loss record in preseason, just don't want to see any major injuries

rambo2

Reaction score
1-3, not that it means anything, give me your record and which team will we defeat, or will we go 0-3?????????

Rams
Raiders
Chargers
They probably beat the Rams. Who knows about the other 2. Those teams are dumb enough to play starters. Week 1 is more important and the Browns lost 5 players to injury in their 1st preseason game.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
They probably beat the Rams. Who knows about the other 2. Those teams are dumb enough to play starters. Week 1 is more important and the Browns lost 5 players to injury in their 1st preseason game.
Lance could not beat traffic let alone the Rams. 0-1.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We will lose all of them bc we have no roster depth. Every year , our scubs lose to the scrubs of other teams.

plasticman

Reaction score
0-3

It is tradition.

If you want the Cowboys to have a great season, then they have to go 0-3.

I really don't know if that is true and I'm too lazy to research it. However, I do think that a team that cares about winning preseason games is a team that is trying to learn how to win.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
are you talking about browns in the 1st ps game? that is really bad if any were guys they were going to play.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Rams
Raiders
Chargers
cant be 1-3 coog. only 3 games.
I wont predict, as winning or losing doesnt matter, it is just a chance to look at players trying to earn a spot on the team.
that is all it is.