Just for Fun: Stats vs Washington

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pick a player, and give your suggestion on the numbers he'll have it could be stats/penalties etc, return yards!

My pick: Rico Dowdle 12 Carries for 56 yards, 1TD

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bland gets his sixth Pick-6.

He's been quiet as opposing teams have learned to not throw certain routes on this team. Howell will screw that up again.
The routes they have learned, leaves us looking at the back of his jersey, as he's looking at the back of a WR's jersey!!!

glimmerman

Reaction score
hell at least he didn't fumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One fumble. I really do not think he was supposed to get the ball. He acted like he was a decoy. What bothers me is that he would have gotten the TD. Lol. And he has picked up a few short yardage first downs to keep the drive alive. Prior to that game Luepke had only had 3 carry’s all season. And 1 of the 3 was a TD from the 4 yard line. And MM just lets him be a blocker and a decoy..

I am starting to think MM needs to be a JG, let’s others handle everything and just stand on the sidelines and look pretty. I would even take clock management away from him… Dude has the worst clock management ever.. and he is not a run first guy and even hired a crappy O-Line coach that’s not a power run guy. This is why we have no run game and our RBs we could be using stands around with there thumbs up there butts. It matches our HC..

Thomas82

Reaction score
I want to see CeeDee have another 10/150 game to close out the season, including one or both touchdowns for Dak to break the record.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Even if he doesn't have 10/150, I just want to see him do better than he did on Thanksgiving. (Yes, I'm well aware that it was a blowout).

Qcard

Reaction score
Brandin Cooks
15 Rec
390 Yards
3 TDs

Get that Leader to 1000 Yards!!

shabazz

Reaction score
Daron Bland gets his sixth pick-6 of the season today.

I believe he started this with Howel this season and would be fitting to end it with him too....but I could be mistaken on that