Just got back from the game...Pics included.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Great pix and awsome seats you had..
Looking at pix almost felt like I was at the game..

Sp who stuck out to you as being very good on defense and on offense?

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pics.

Who says Bledsoe is slow? He was a blur in pic #5.

Viper

Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:

Who says Bledsoe is slow? He was a blur in pic #5.

That was the Ghost of Bledsoe past.

silver

Reaction score
dude, we're all having "seats" envy. it's contagious. thanks for sharing.

boyzfan83

Reaction score
Great pics, where were you sitting exactly? I'm going to the Colts game and wanted to compare the view? I've got seats in section 28 row 26.

Cas2800

Reaction score
My seats are in section 28 row 12 seats 1 and 2.

I was wearing my Roy Williams jersey when he signed it so i couldnt take the picture. He did take a picture with me and my family though. I'll post that later. Roy is very....very cool and down to earth. I've met him on several occasions and hes always been cool. I can say the same for Brady James, Anthony Henry, Gurode, and a few others. There are some guys who are the complete opposite and dont give fans the time of day but i wont name them here.

As for players who stood out to me:

Julius Jones. Ive seen quite a few games and he always seems to hesitate before hitting the hole. Yesterday he looked like a new man. He hit the holes fast and fought for extra yards and made tacklers miss.

Bledsoe. Although i gave props to the offensive live earlier i have to say that Bledsoe stood his ground and had a very good day. His recievers (Witten, Owens) had a bad day dropping easy passes.

Glenn. Glenn is faster then most people give him credit for plus he has exellent hands. The trade for a 7th rounder was a STEAL!

Ware and Ellis both had great days as far as what i could see. Ferguson also did the dirty work and did not get much credit.

Roy, Henry and Newman all had great games.

And McBriar and the kick off guy both earned their money this week. Vandy did too i guess.

As you can see in the picture Owens is stacked muscle on muscle. the TV does not do him justice. He is very big and very fast. His timing is not right now but by the end of the year Glenn, Witten and Owens will be giving defenses nightmares!

GO COWBOYS!!

DA FAN

Reaction score
you lucky dawg. LOL

freaking awesome seats.