Just got back

wxcpo

Reaction score
From my first Texas Stadium game. Traveled from Mississippi along with a friend and our two sons. Was in total awe of everything and it is so much better in person than you could ever imagine. We were in the first row in section 122 and let me say they were great seats and I really don't think there's a bad seat in that stadium.

The first half was terrible as the Cowboys couldn't do anything and Bledsoe really didn't even look towards TO. It appeared that Fasano ran the wrong routes a couple of times in the first half, which brought out the Romo chants. The second half was all Cowboys and TO was more than involved in the offense. The defense played great and gave the offense great starting position everytime they took the field. It was great being present for Romo's first regular season pass and touchdown. TO on the star was awesome since it was now in a Cowboys uniform.

Here's a picture from my camera phone (poor quality), but my friend's brother is an advertising photographer and he took 3 rolls of film during the game. As soon as I get the pictures from him I will post some much better pictures.

2jff390.jpg

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
glad you could make it out here

any other details you can provide?

how was the crowd? what else did you notice with the players that we watching from home probably didn't pick up?

ghst187

Reaction score
if I knew how to post pictures I have some phenomenal pics taken from row 2 behind the Cowboys' sideline at the 30 yard-line taken with a camera with 48x zoom. It looks like they were taken from the field.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I need to make the trip to football mecca before Dallas moves to Arlington.

wxcpo

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1096266 said:
glad you could make it out here

any other details you can provide?

how was the crowd? what else did you notice with the players that we watching from home probably didn't pick up?

The crowd was great. Like I said earlier it appeared that Fasano ran the wrong route a couple of times, which made Bledsoe's throws look horrible and brought out the Romo chants. Nothin on the sideline from the players. However, not sure if they showed it on TV or not, but when TO made his first TD catch and walked back to the bench he walked right past BP. They showed the closeup of the look on BP's face afterwards and it was a look of big deal, the crowd thought that was pretty funny.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
windward;1096452 said:
I need to make the trip to football mecca before Dallas moves to Arlington.

Yes you do, because then when you make a return trip to the new stadium, you will appreciate the new one even more, but will have kind memories of the old one. I spent three wonderful years there with season tickets in 90, 91, and 92.