Just imagine if T.O. said what Ocho Cinco said...

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
ESPN would be eating that up. Let's say T.O. played for the bengals and ocho played for us. Then you see T.O. say on the media, "When I score a touchdown I'm going to kiss the star." Of course, all the other crap he mentioned.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Just imagine if cowboys fans could talk about something other than Owens or pacman.

juck

Reaction score
The media love Ocho but hates TO makes no sense.Ocho basically kissed Dallas but and said for jerry to call him.Makes no snse he gets no slack.I believe it really is about ratings,cause espn ratings are said to be the highest ever when TO and eagles had thier battle and his fake suicide thing.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people don't understand what the 'E' in ESPN stands for.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Media hates Terrell because he went up against their little darling, Donovan McNabb. If ESPN cared as much about Carson Palmer as they do their little darling Donovan McNabb, he'd be getting just as much crap as Owens.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EPL0c0;2303865 said:
Media hates Terrell because he went up against their little darling, Donovan McNabb. If ESPN cared as much about Carson Palmer as they do their little darling Donovan McNabb, he'd be getting just as much crap as Owens.
ESPN has been talking about Owens since he started his "I love me some me" routine in San Francisco. Their coverage of Owens may have expanded (somewhat) after he became an Eagle, but it didn't start with him and McNabb.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
It would be worse but at this point I dont really care anymore cause I rarely watch any of the pregame stuff anymore.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
DallasEast;2303859 said:
Some people don't understand what the 'E' in ESPN stands for.

:bow: Thank you. It stands for "Entertainment" if my memory serves me correct.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I never watch pre-game from any sports, because I get tired of the Cowboy bashing, especially on BSPN, so if teams follow this principle, they may change their format, but I'll doubt it.

BAD NEWS SELLS

Don Corleone

Reaction score
YoMick;2304175 said:
Ocho Cinco is a poser. A wannabe Diva.... akin to backup singer for Mariah Carey

He will always be #2 in my book...lol

225px-RobertWagner3.jpg