Just moved up to 4th on this list

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
FJw521NWYAAM0NG.jpg:large

Will Jerry be around to see us get to number 1?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
FJw521NWYAAM0NG.jpg:large

Will Jerry be around to see us get to number 1?
Cleveland and Miami have current windows of opportunity that should see them get off this list.

I've already predicted that the Cowboys will be the last team left that hasn't made it to a CTG in the 21st century. Not only will we be the last, but we will be last for several seasons after we take over sole ownership.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Cleveland and Miami have current windows of opportunity that should see them get off this list.

I've already predicted that the Cowboys will be the last team left that hasn't made it to a CTG in the 21st century. Not only will we be the last, but we will be last for several seasons after we take over sole ownership.
Washington is also under new ownership now. I think you are right. We will top this list someday like we top the Forbes list every year

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Mahomes, Lamar, Allen, and Burrow beg to differ but you want to continue to hate on the Cowboys go ahead.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
There was a point, in the mid 90s, when the Cowboys were THE standard of excellence. From the 60s to 90s, all built by only two STRONG coaches.

But then, a certain someone, decided that he wanted to get the spotlight, and instead of strong, innovative coaches, besides a few years of Bill, we have gotten puppets with no real power and we became a country club for football players.

But so many of you are creatures of recency bias - if we could only get rid of Dak, if we could only get rid of Mike, if we only could get rid of Quinn, if we could only get rid of The Clapper, if we could only get rid of Romo, if we could only get rid of Wade, if we could get a real franchise QB, if we could only get rid of Aikman (remember his last few years, we weren't winning anything either) etc etc etc.

ONE Person is to blame, but the Cowboys have made Jerry sooo much money and have made him famous. Why do anything else?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you Jerry haters piss me off, said nobody.

Remember they're always next year, and the year after. Do forget to dig that gear out of the trash and support the crap on the team.

I still have my opossum suit with the duct tape 4 on it. Go team.......