Just need to vent

felix360

Reaction score
Well what can i say, very hard loss, very hard. Im still shocked by the way the game turned out. I keep rewinding the snap trying to see what went wrong, trying very hard, thinking maybe the ball is a little wet, maybe its a new ball and its too slippery, maybe just maybe one of the seattle players put some kind of vaseline on the ball? Well whatever it was i feel bad for both parcells and romo, romo stepped to the plate and took it like a man, cant say i blame him for wanting to weep a little. Parcells seemed like he might shed a tear also. i really dont know what to say, im upset, sad, po;ed all at the same time, i wanna scream, kick some walls, break a tv. I just hope romo can come back next season put all this behind him play good. Cuz, by the way he sounded it seemed like he wanted to crawl into a corner and never come out again.

thanks for listening or reading or whatever :(

StevenOtero

Reaction score
felix360;1296277 said:
Well what can i say, very hard loss, very hard. Im still shocked by the way the game turned out. I keep rewinding the snap trying to see what went wrong, trying very hard, thinking maybe the ball is a little wet, maybe its a new ball and its too slippery, maybe just maybe one of the seattle players put some kind of vaseline on the ball? Well whatever it was i feel bad for both parcells and romo, romo stepped to the plate and took it like a man, cant say i blame him for wanting to weep a little. Parcells seemed like he might shed a tear also. i really dont know what to say, im upset, sad, po;ed all at the same time, i wanna scream, kick some walls, break a tv. I just hope romo can come back next season put all this behind him play good. Cuz, by the way he sounded it seemed like he wanted to crawl into a corner and never come out again.

thanks for listening or reading or whatever :(
You're welcome :(