Just saw Larry Allen

PeeKZ_333

Reaction score
At the Bank Of America on my lunchtime. I pulled into the parking lot and seen a black on black rolls royce and thought "DAMN!! That is sick" Not thinking anything of it i walked in and stood behind a guy wearing a Oneal jersey. Once he turned around i knew it was him. He stopped by between practices I guess, because I live in san jose, california and they practice closeby at Santa Clara. Man he looked like he was in pretty good shape still. Just thought Id mention it.. I still miss him. :eek::

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
PeeKZ_333 said:
At the Bank Of America on my lunchtime. I pulled into the parking lot and seen a black on black rolls royce and thought "DAMN!! That is sick" Not thinking anything of it i walked in and stood behind a guy wearing a Oneal jersey. Once he turned around i knew it was him. He stopped by between practices I guess, because I live in san jose, california and they practice closeby at Santa Clara. Man he looked like he was in pretty good shape still. Just thought Id mention it.. I still miss him. :eek::

He does his own banking? Fool.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
He does his own banking? Fool.

perhaps one of many reasons why he is still playing rather than retired like he should be.