Just showed some Cowboys at the Mavs-Suns game

webby75216

Reaction score
Those guys are cool I talked to Roy E Williams and Patrick Crayton at my company party.

They actually hang together more than we know.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
alby;2461853 said:
He talked about how he was really serious about playing in the NBA if the NFL didn't pan out. And he also talked about the state of Mavericks and JJ Barea as well as the state of the Suns and his close friend, Shaq. Good interview, great chrisma, what a guy.

you and T.O. need to get a room :eek:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
nake;2461903 said:
I was at the game tonight. Didn't see T.O., but I saw plenty of Dirk (39 pts.) He gave a seminar on how to dominate a game, so T.O. has first hand knowledge on what to do on Sunday and it is real simple - score early and often.

:starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin :starspin

How did you not see T.O.?? You musta been in the beer line alot:)

I was also at the game and he threw passes on court to the goofy mascot Champ and then had the WRs all sign a football and he tossed it into the stands. It got the biggest cheer of the entire night.

First Mavs game I ever took my 8 year old too and she loved it.

T.O. came across as quite a classy guy with the football thing.

superpunk

Reaction score
What the heck are these guys doing at Mavs games in the middle of the most desparate time of our entire season? What a lack of focus, and a serious risk by Phillips allowing them to goof off when they should be preparing for the Steelers.

Jeez Louise...

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
khiladi;2462194 said:
The last person TO needs to be taking lessons from is Dirk... Unless of course he wants to learn about how to disappear in the play-offs...

Dirk's career playoff scoring average is top 20 all-time.
He averages 25.3 ppg and 11.1 rebounds per game....

Might try to stick to something you know about.

JPM

Reaction score
superpunk;2462510 said:
What the heck are these guys doing at Mavs games in the middle of the most desparate time of our entire season? What a lack of focus, and a serious risk by Phillips allowing them to goof off when they should be preparing for the Steelers.

Jeez Louise...
Harumph !!

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
superpunk;2462510 said:

Jeez Louise...

They went to games with BP here as well. No one is going to ban an athlete from attending sporting events.

How is that a lack of focus??

What should they do exactly?
Sit home and meditate?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jterrell;2462516 said:
They went to games with BP here as well. No one is going to ban an athlete from attending sporting events.

How is that a lack of focus??

What should they do exactly?
Sit home and meditate?
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/Sarcasm-1.jpg

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2462551 said:
http://i5.***BLOCKED***/albums/y164/nbr1diva/Sarcasm-1.jpg

doh

I hear that complaint so much on here I took it seriously:)