Just sit back and enjoy

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
This crazy time a season. I'm interested in the Rookies and the health of a few vets.

Take the pressure off and learn to laugh. After 45 years i Know this team is not ready to contend for anything.

They probably get the best of the Giants but, so what. Use this year as a regroup. 6-10 to 8-8 thats it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, they are glad for your non support as they go on a SB run.
I mean, MM will haven them running to the SB to watch, as in, the start of getting in shape for next season. La'el Collins will lead the group.
:lmao:

GMO415

Reaction score
Got 50 years in and I'm getting used to the bonehead plays. It would be nice to beat the midgets down.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I always have a sit back and enjoy type of attitude. I used to let a loss ruin my sunday, but im past that stage of my life.

I can't have a oh well 6-10 is ok attitude though. 6 wins for this roster is unacceptable, and I would expect major changes in the offseason. Dont care of its a first season coaching staff.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
The losses have stung both less and more in different ways this year.

Less because I'm still just glad football is back and because the offense looks so good other than the turnovers it seems like if they just stop making big errors they could be 3-1 or 4-0, and the help we will hopefully get back once Lee, LVE, AB, Chido, and Greggory return. Not to mention the state of the division.

More because of the front office's refusal to sign or trade for some defensive help, because of the defense in general, because of the dumb in-game decisions, and because they SHOULD be at least 3-1 if not for that even with the defense playing at a historically bad level. I've also been one of those fans that always thought Jerry took too much heat for his decisions but I'm really starting to lean towards the other side with his refusal to sign some help.

I've also stopped letting it ruin my week but it's hard for it to not at least ruin my Sunday.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Oh trust me, I’m adjusting the binoculars. Switching from possible contenders to laughing stock on my level of zoom. Went from contending with the big boys to playing in the circus. It’s a circus every year. Don’t know why I get my hopes up.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I always have a sit back and enjoy type of attitude. I used to let a loss ruin my sunday, but im past that stage of my life.

I can't have a oh well 6-10 is ok attitude though. 6 wins for this roster is unacceptable, and I would expect major changes in the offseason. Dont care of its a first season coaching staff.
I hope things change but, at this point its hard to see more than 6 to 8 wins out of this current group. Thats considering how bad the east is too. All Atlanta has to do is fall on the ball and Dallas is 0-4.

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
There was a time when the last couple games would've made me angry. I was laughing Sunday. I'm just disappointed they didn't get a shot of Jerry in his box.

I see no reason to fill myself with expectations for this team. I've reached the I'll believe it if I see it phase.

Beaker42

Reaction score
This crazy time a season. I'm interested in the Rookies and the health of a few vets.

Take the pressure off and learn to laugh. After 45 years i Know this team is not ready to contend for anything.

They probably get the best of the Giants but, so what. Use this year as a regroup. 6-10 to 8-8 thats it.
More line 2-14 if they’re smart.