Just wanted to introduce myself.

euphoniumfreak

Reaction score
hey my name is Abel i live in texas and i have been a huge dallas cowboys since i was small. i got into this forum so i can me more informed aboutthe cowboys cuz i always have questions. well i just wanted to stop by and say hi to everybody.:starspin :starspin :starspin

Mike_45s_roommate

Reaction score
hey Abel, my name is brian. I'm also kind of new, i registered here a while ago because my roommate frequents here. Unfortunately, currently my username is misleading as we've split up. I had to move to finish up school at the university.

Dallas Cowboys are great and I believe together we can win the Super Bowl and defeat terrorism in the same season. We just can't let any swashbuckling AFC supporters stop us from getting those Super Bowl rings. Tony Romo is a true American hero and is the key to making this happen. Every touchdown pass from Romo is a touchdown for freedom!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
euphoniumfreak;2065288 said:
hey my name is Abel i live in texas and i have been a huge dallas cowboys since i was small. i got into this forum so i can me more informed aboutthe cowboys cuz i always have questions. well i just wanted to stop by and say hi to everybody.:starspin :starspin :starspin

Mike_45s_roommate;2066147 said:
hey Abel, my name is brian. I'm also kind of new, i registered here a while ago because my roommate frequents here. Unfortunately, currently my username is misleading as we've split up. I had to move to finish up school at the university.

Dallas Cowboys are great and I believe together we can win the Super Bowl and defeat terrorism in the same season. We just can't let any swashbuckling AFC supporters stop us from getting those Super Bowl rings. Tony Romo is a true American hero and is the key to making this happen. Every touchdown pass from Romo is a touchdown for freedom!
:welcome: to you both.

Enjoy the board!!!!!!!

kristie

Reaction score

:welcome: nice to meet you.:)

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
:welcome: both of you!

Not only is this the best place for breaking Cowboys news and discussion, but you may soon find that you frequent this forum for ALL of your news.

Or most of it, anyway.

:laugh2:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
welcome --as long as you have your rabies shots you will be fine --if not remember there are a few here who bite:)

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score

Mike_45s_roommate;2066147 said:

:welcome:

Enjoy it here and post often.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Yo. Nice to have both of your here.

BTW, the new guys always bring water to Hostile.

:)