Just when I thought WE had problems...

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:
watching this raiders game made me feel a hell of a lot better:laugh2::lmao2::lmao:
If it helps, check out a replay of the Packers game against the Bears on DirecTv's "NFL Shortcuts".

Then, you should feel great. ;)

Smith22

Reaction score
49'ers might feel better now after watching the Pack and Raiders play.:laugh2:

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Smith22 said:
49'ers might feel better now after watching the Pack and Raiders play.:laugh2:

I diddnt think the 9ers were half bad yesterday.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Niners were in it at the end. I watched the shortcut today. Packers are total garbage.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
For those of us who think Parcells is too conservative (including me), did you see Schottenheimer last night? He makes Parcells look like a reckless gambler. Got a lead and hardly threw the ball again (11 pass attempts in the game). Of course when you've got Tomlinson and are playing the Raiders I guess you can just hand off every time and get away with a win.

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
Everybody can get down for losing against Jacksonville and rightfully so. But, if you look at some of the other teams in the league, we are not a bad team. We are actually a good team, one of the better ones in the league. It wasn't that long ago that we were on par with the Packers and Raiders of today.

Just a side note, you may call me crazy but I thought we were the better team on the field sunday. If you turn Bledsoes horrific performance into even an average one, we would have won that game. If Bledsoe had an average performance And we cut the penalties in half, we would have won that game easily, even with all of the other problems. Fact is, we have some problems. Although, however great we think are problems are, they are nothing in comparison to some of the other teams out there.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheEnigma said:
Everybody can get down for losing against Jacksonville and rightfully so. But, if you look at some of the other teams in the league, we are not a bad team. We are actually a good team, one of the better ones in the league. It wasn't that long ago that we were on par with the Packers and Raiders of today.

Just a side note, you may call me crazy but I thought we were the better team on the field sunday. If you turn Bledsoes horrific performance into even an average one, we would have won that game. If Bledsoe had an average performance And we cut the penalties in half, we would have won that game easily, even with all of the other problems. Fact is, we have some problems. Although, however great we think are problems are, they are nothing in comparison to some of the other teams out there.

Extremely well put. That's the consolation I take from this game - that the Cowboys beat themselves. Not too long ago, it was the opponent who always did that. Hopefully, Bledsoe got a season's worth of mistakes off his chest and is ready to roll. Hopefully.