Justin Jefferson wants to Break The Bank

DFWJC

Reaction score
He‘s, of course, entitled to as much as he can get…rest of the team be damned.
“Break the bank” means just that
So…..while I like Jefferson a lot, I like him a little less now,

Great player though

Rayman70

Reaction score
Great talent but a team killer. If they were smart they would move him. The SB teams almost never have a guy like that for a reason, it hinders what you can do team building cap-wise.. Thats why u never pay a wr like a QB. Speaking of which, the Vikings need badly.

Rayman70

Reaction score
the new gen z players all think this way btw. Thats why the NFL has a big problem looming.

Flamma

Reaction score
Spotrac has his market value at 29.3 million. CD Lamb at 28.8 million. Is it wise to pay a WR that much?

John813

Reaction score
Spotrac has his market value at 29.3 million. CD Lamb at 28.8 million. Is it wise to pay a WR that much?

To me, all depends on guarantees.
Hill got 30mil aav, but 43 mil of that contract was essentially a void year to inflate the value.

As long as the signing bonus isn't stupid and the guaranteed options/base expire by year 3 it can be a deal that can be cheap up front and then extended or cut with some cap savings if they aren't living up to the deal

I can't blame people for wanting the most money as possible, they see the league is quick to turn on players once they lose a step and a 3rd contract is far from a guarantee as a non QB.