K2's motorcycle demonstration

k19

Reaction score
was caught on film incase anyone cares. They played it on the 7pm EST edition of NFL total access and it will be on again shortly. What a bonehead

k19

Reaction score
They had surv footage from the parking lot, I believe it was a college parking lot. Showed him doing frontward wheelies and sppeding around then speeding off then it showed the ambulance driving off. The actual accident happened out of camera range.

How big of an idiot can you be??? Recovering from a season ending injury, no permit to ride at all and you're doing front wheelies in a parking lot. IMHO I think he deserves to go on the no football related injury list and lose a years pay and any previous pay for this season

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Bikes are seriously dangerous - even for skilled drivers. I don't get what motivates a novice to think he can handle a souped up bike - apparantly with little to no training.

I'd take the bonus back if the team.

k19

Reaction score
I've had too many people I know die or become seriously injured on bikes either their fault or someone elses. The irresponsible ones like K2 really aggrivate me. He definitely deserves whatever they do to him.

Had a Capt pilot tailgating me on his bike leaving the base tonight. Traffic kind of backs up comming out the gate and he was right there behind me switching lanes back and forth cutting in and out of cars at 9pm at night on a dark road. They go through a safety course to ride on base but I guess he was waivered or forgot all he was taught. :rolleyes: