Karma - Cowboys losing because fans are stupid?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I particularly love the breed of fans rooting for a player to do poorly so they can pound their chests and shout “I was right.” And people wonder why the fans at the game are a joke. This place is a microcosm.

Lutonio

Reaction score
The only thing worse than losing is hearing the "fans" whining.

Most have no clue and don't even know which players are at fault.

Sure. I admit I'm not some kind of expert that can easily pick exactly what's going on.

But I think that's part of the problem. They have gone from a 13 win team to one that looks like it needs help at literally every position in the draft and FA.

crazytown41

Reaction score
Zw468as.png

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I particularly love the breed of fans rooting for a player to do poorly so they can pound their chests and shout “I was right.” And people wonder why the fans at the game are a joke. This place is a microcosm.
:hammer:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sure. I admit I'm not some kind of expert that can easily pick exactly what's going on.

But I think that's part of the problem. They have gone from a 13 win team to one that looks like it needs help at literally every position in the draft and FA.
The first clue is that it's probably not every position considering they were good last year.

Plus I don't think you are one of the ones claiming to know what happened during this game without even reviewing it.

shabazz

Reaction score

I particularly love the breed of fan that for years rooted for Romo to play poorly so they could pound their chests when they thought Dak was elite and could shout,” I was right”. And people wonder why the fans in this forum are a joke. This place is a microcosm.

Happy thanksgiving

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I particularly love the breed of fan that for years rooted for Romo to play poorly so they could pound their chests when they thought Dak was elite and could shout,” I was right”. And people wonder why the fans in this forum are a joke. This place is a microcosm.

Happy thanksgiving

Yup, I feel the same about those guys. I loved Romo from day one and defended him similarly.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The only thing worse than losing is hearing the "fans" whining.

Most have no clue and don't even know which players are at fault.
X, you've done it now, the whiners are just going to attack you now to justify their whining. They are a pathetic bunch.