Karma? Steve Smith out with concussion...

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
per espn.com

SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- The Carolina Panthers returned to training camp without top receiver Steve Smith, who sustained a concussion in the preseason opener.

Smith did not practice Monday morning. Coach John Fox said only that he's day to day.

Smith was shaken up after making a leaping 19-yard catch in the first quarter of Saturday's 23-20 overtime win against Indianapolis. He continued to play, but quarterback Matt Moore said he knew something was wrong with Smith.

The receiver was suspended for the first two regular-season games for breaking teammate Ken Lucas' nose in a fight during practice this month.
Lucas did conditioning drills on an adjacent field Monday, but is still not cleared to practice after he underwent a procedure last week to set his nose.

Believe in karma much?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I don't about karma, but the guy that smashed him.................helmet first. Big time. Just sayin'.

Reaction score
Since he knows he isnt going to play in the first two games.. why deal with the grind of training camp...

He is taking a 'training timeout'..

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
dueyhemlock;2188797 said:
:lmao2:

Cool song.....in the video, I wonder what the deal was with the girl in the background on the stool knitting blindfolded.

That was Yoko being her "weird" artistic self.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Hagman;2188826 said:
That was Yoko being her "weird" artistic self.

Thanks,
I wasn't sure if that was her or not, but blindfolded ? :squirrel: Yeah, she's a keeper.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;2188847 said:
I still say Yoko's peeking from underneath that blindfold. :)

Somebody should have cracked that yapping hag with a 2x4 while she had that blindfold on.:D

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
lgarcia792002;2188905 said:
Matt Moore I gree why did we let this guy go

Didn't let him go. Tried to sneak him onto the PS and Carolina snatched him up.