Twitter: Keanu Neal Open to Playing LB

817Gill

Reaction score
A little light at 6/1 216

esp when we have no real DTs
For all we know he could be 220-225 right now. In today’s NFL you can be a very productive run and hit LB at 230ish, and I assume his experience at S would make him a much better coverage option than Jaylon/LVE. If he’s making the transition I wouldn’t mind getting a look on a cheap 2-year deal.

visionary

Reaction score
For all we know he could be 220-225 right now. In today’s NFL you can be a very productive run and hit LB at 230ish, and I assume his experience at S would make him a much better coverage option than Jaylon/LVE. If he’s making the transition I wouldn’t mind getting a look on a cheap 2-year deal.

im not interested in experiments

let’s get players who have actually produced at those positions

sign a starting DT
sign a starting FS

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
A little light at 6/1 216

esp when we have no real DTs
For once I want know experimenters for our top pick. Remember drafting lone a wolf. A guy who never played 11 on 11 defense just 8 -8 PE football and already had neck problems before we drafted him #1 at LBer. Pills are no more reaches. No more Jaylon experiments but you know we will have several examples with so many supplemental picks th I draft.

I am going to be sick this draft watch us try to wildcat drill this draft. Just watch. It's coming.

The stars are aligning for it.

Knotamus

Reaction score
Keanu Neal is a good FB player that’s familiar with Dan Quinn’s scheme. Just sign the guy. we have needs at Safety and LB.. we can figure out where he plays later. [edited for special people] LBer Speed is the brass of Quinn’s defense. Just do it already

side note: Quinn still has this “Leo” position he wants to fill also. From what I here the Leo is deployed closer to the LOS, but has to maintain coverage ability too. Since Neal knows the system.. maybe he’s a candidate for this

Last edited:

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Keanu Neal is a good FB player that’s familiar with Dan Quinn’s scheme. Just sign the guy. we have needs at Safety and LB.. we can figure out where he plays later. Speed is the brass of Quinn’s defense. Just do it already
And he has none of it