Keep Parcells as just a GM

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
And sign a coach with a "pair of em."

I like what players Parcells has brought in, but his coaching drives me nuts.

Don't ever open up the offense until we are behind. Not activating Price and Thomas, who are 2 players who have proven themselves in this league. And all of his other mind games and crap he does with the players.

And please don't blast me for saying this, I'm merely just putting it out there.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was thinking about that driving home from the spots bar today. Move BP to GM, kill Zimmer, sign Wanny after he gets fired from Pitt to be the new DC, Kill Peyton, sign Norv after he gets fired in Oakland to be the new OC and bring Jimmy back.

Zman5

Reaction score
He's better as HC. IMHO he's just little above average as a GM.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Just get rid of the pasta eating, "I'm just drawing a paycheck," stuck in the eighties fool. Jerry should buy him a diamond encrusted bra for a going away present. Jones needs to find a hungry, succesful college coach or budding offensive coordinator and hire him ASAP.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Parcells has gotten this team 10 X more talented than it was.

But the play calling has to be adressed. This team should be 4-0.

.500 football right now, in the NFC east, is not going to be enough. The NFC East could have 3 playoff teams(If the Skins keep squeaking out wins). and we need to start going for the jugular in games.

Take away the play calling duties of Payton. He doesnt know how to be agressive. Parcells, I think has earned the respect that we can trust him to be agreessive, after seeing what he saw in the 2 loses.

2much2soon

Reaction score
I have thought the same thing. I don't think anyone can argue he hasn't brought in a great deal of talent via the draft (Witten, TNew, JJ, Crayton, Ware, Spears, Canty) but I do also wonder about his ability to get it done like he used to as a HC.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
Zman5 said:
He's better as HC. IMHO he's just little above average as a GM.
I think hes average at both and i could give 1000 points to back it up but ill sum his glorious career like this.Bellicheck won those super bowls.case closed.No bellicheck , no L.T., no rings.Bring back Jimmy ,Ive missed him terribly since switzer.I always ask myself WHAT IF...Jimmy never left.oh well back 2 reality...6-10 2005 dallas jets

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Nevermind all the talent he brought into the NJ Jets. Mawae, the all pro center, he traded for form seattle, where he was a back up.

John abraham, Ellis, C Mart, Pennigton, who is a good talent, bu has jsut had some rough breaks.

Not to mention like all of his 1st round picks from NE are still playing and starting

and then this team, where you can go up and down the roster, and there Bills work everywhere