Keep the kicker and cut everyone else

Scotman

Reaction score
If they announced tomorrow that everyone had been fired and all the players, except the kicker, would be cut or traded when possible, I'm not even sure I'd be mad. It would, at the very least, be different.

Yeah, I'm really frustrated.

Risen posted earlier that the next two weeks are an opportunity to rewrite the narrative. But it sure seems like we are reading from the same script. We didn't rewrite squat.

Yes, the officiating was terrible. Not ejecting Dodson (sp) was just unreal to me...criminal. But, we also committed STUPID penalties that were justified. Zach Martin can defend his QB without giving away free yards. The game was just sloppy. The seemed unprepared. Honestly, they played exactly like many people were afraid they would play like.

Super frustrating day. Cut everyone who can't be traded when it opens back up. Fire MM. Fire the refs. Fire Buffalo. Fire the rain. Fire the kid who brought my nachos out to the car at the restaurant before the game.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If they announced tomorrow that everyone had been fired and all the players, except the kicker, would be cut or traded when possible, I'm not even sure I'd be mad. It would, at the very least, be different.

Yeah, I'm really frustrated.

Super frustrating day. Cut everyone who can't be traded when it opens back up. Fire MM. Fire the refs. Fire Buffalo. Fire the rain
. Fire the kid who brought my nachos out to the car at the restaurant before the game.
This seems a tad reactionary, but it was a disappointing performance to say the least.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
We have another week of getting blasted on the road by a better team than Buffalo before returning home for a win.