Keep Up With The Playoff Race (link)

SweetDC

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Life just got easier for me. That's much better than having to figure out and keep track of the, "Keep Hope Alive" and "No Chance In H---" playoff teams, by using stats from NFL.com.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Thats really nice, and if you hover over the name it shows you the team schedule!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2410281 said:
You get an extra loss when you have thigpen at QB.

hahahahahahaha

i figured we would get two extra for playing Brad AARPson

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Coming into the season, I would have never in a million years thought that this team would be the 9th seeded team in the NFC coming out of the bye week.:(

Route 66

Reaction score
Looking at this list. I know its still early but its funny seeing the Lions on there without any wins and still mathematically be "alive". :D

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
minnesota V tampa and when we beat the Skins this weak we should be in the wild card spot.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
I like being on the outside much better than last year and being on the inside at this time. It means the playoffs have already started. It's win a season, starting now, not just a few games in January. We get to see what we're really made of!

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Cowboys2008;2410468 said:
I like being on the outside much better than last year and being on the inside at this time. It means the playoffs have already started. It's win a season, starting now, not just a few games in January. We get to see what we're really made of!

i agree with you 100 percent and the good thing that bodes for us is that in order to get in the playoffs... we have to finally play great ball in december which could really be great for us, and i dont know why people would want us to get home field or anything like that because we are alot better on the road than we are at home.

jdnelson103

Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway.

When you figure teams records against common opponents, do you consider the teams within the division, or just the records against teams outside of the division?

If you only consider teams outside of the division, when Dallas wins this weekend, we'll have the tiebraker over Washington.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
jdnelson103;2410637 said:
This is probably a stupid question, but I'll ask anyway.

When you figure teams records against common opponents, do you consider the teams within the division, or just the records against teams outside of the division?

If you only consider teams outside of the division, when Dallas wins this weekend, we'll have the tiebraker over Washington.

I think it's broken down division conference and non conference. Once we split with the skins the tie breaker will go to whoever has the better division record. IF we have the same division record it will check the conference record and then the non conference record I think it goes like that

jdnelson103

Reaction score
OK, I was wrong. Washington would have the tiebreaker.

Both teams would be tied in head-to-head, division, and common games. Washington would have a better conference record at 5-3 compared to our 4-4.