Keith Davis and T.O. step up to fill the leadership void

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
T.O. was a madmen on the side lines Sunday. Somebody had to get in the players' faces.

Keith Davis, formerly a discarded Cowboys and Dolphins player who has has played with perfection (wink)back in Dallas was blowing off steam and saying that if some Cowboys didn't want to play then others would take their place.

While I rolled my eyes at Davis' preaching, I did admire his anger at the ways the game unraveled while Cupcake just looked puzzled.

Someone please search for Wade's leadership, fire and guts. I think he lost them before he came to Dallas.

Boysboy

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2334076 said:
T.O. was a madmen on the side lines Sunday. Somebody had to get in the players' faces.

Keith Davis, formerly a discarded Cowboys and Dolphins player who has has played with perfection (wink)back in Dallas was blowing off steam and saying that if some Cowboys didn't want to play then others would take their place.

While I rolled my eyes at Davis' preaching, I did admire his anger at the ways the game unraveled while Cupcake just looked puzzled.

Someone please search for Wade's leadership, fire and guts. I think he lost them before he came to Dallas.

Regardless-BSPN will spin this like the TO meltdown is in full force now.

Other than that, I was very proud of the way TO stepped up like this yesterday. Hopefully, especially if things get rough with Romo out, he can keep this up...will help us in the long term.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2334085 said:
I still have faith in this team.....we have too much talent Zoners!

We all have faith in this team, my Zone brother.

Now, can you say you have faith in Wade?

Think about it.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Davis on the sidelines in a leadership role is nothing new. (That's why Parcells loved the kid.)

I'd rather see it on the field.