Reaction score
What do you guys think?

http://img221.*************/img221/7228/keithdavis6jb.jpg
Please leave comments, enjoy!
star_hat.gif

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
It'a terrific, Hoods, as vibrant as an 'A' movie poster...but one suggestion........somewhere on that wallpaper imo you need to feature Keith's face.

Hoods

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. Good point LTN, I'll see what I can do.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
very nice Hoods, I like how you did the font nice touch! Just one thing though Your foreground pick of the cleat of the charger player where it's cut off looks funny. I imagine it is just in your layer position :clap2:

Hoods

Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
very nice Hoods, I like how you did the font nice touch! Just one thing though Your foreground pick of the cleat of the charger player where it's cut off looks funny. I imagine it is just in your layer position :clap2:

Oh, the reason it's cut off like that is because that's where the image cut off. I might try and use the clone tool to make him a cleet, but I got lazy, so I just tried to fade his foot into the background.

Thanks for the comments and criticism though! Thanks everyone else.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Hoods said:
Oh, the reason it's cut off like that is because that's where the image cut off. I might try and use the clone tool to make him a cleet, but I got lazy, so I just tried to fade his foot into the background.

Thanks for the comments and criticism though! Thanks everyone else.
yeah I know what you mean about the lazy part :D I often spend too much time with positioning of the pics. It's still very nice :beer2:

VirusX

Reaction score
I would drop a shoulder up pic of him under the name if you can squeeze it in there..

Hoods

Reaction score
Howboutdemcowboys31 said:
really really nice its my new backround

Great compliment man. And yeah, I'm thinking about adding a shoulder-up pic once I get a chance.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Just thought of something... I have a friend named Keith that we also call "Killer". Must be a "Keith" thing.

Nice wp, btw.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Too bad he hasn't been killin much besides the air when hes chasing guys he let go by him....but it is a nice WP