Kellen Winslow update

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Monday, May 22, 2006

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/Features/They+Said+It/2006/said052206.htm
:D

San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds, quoted in the Oakland Tribune, on how a phone call from Eagles WR Terrell Owens on Friday helped him end his home run drought and hit his 714th career home run the next day to tie Babe Ruth for second place on the career home run list: “He (Owens) kind of kicked me in the butt, because he said if I ever wanted my No. 1 Bad Boy ranking back, I've got to start hitting home runs. So I was like, 'I want it back.' So he kind of helped me.”
Eagles DE Jevon Kearse, quoted in The Philadelphia Inquirer, on his plans for the 2006 season after a subpar season last year: “I want to be a little bit more destructive this year.”
Browns QB Charlie Frye, quoted in the Cleveland Plain Dealer, on the progress of TE Kellen Winslow, who missed all of last season with a knee injury: “The last three or four weeks, he's been running routes with cleats on and looking good. He's basically running every route, cutting, going deep, whatever. He's one of the fastest guys on the team. I'm really excited for him.”
Anaheim Mayor Curt Pringle, quoted in the Los Angeles Times, on his efforts to include the business community to help bring an NFL franchise to the Los Angeles area: “How involved am I going to be? I'm not going to put on an usher's uniform, but I am going to bring the right people to the table.”

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Bariod doesnt need any advise from TO on how to be an ***, no matter how much expertice TO has.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
silver said:
why is this great news? you a winslow fan?

No, only a Cowboy fan, however, I want him to be healthy to take the big hit that Roy Williams will deliver to his ***.......:laugh1:

royhitshard

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
No, only a Cowboy fan, however, I want him to be healthy to take the big hit that Roy Williams will deliver to his ***.......:laugh1:
Ok, that is acceptable.:D