Article: Ken Osmond, ‘Leave It to Beaver’ star, dead at 76

Hardline

Reaction score
Sad day for us die hard Leave it to Beaver fans .

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ken-osmond-leave-it-to-beaver-star-dead

ken-osmond-1550736311.jpg

paladin

Reaction score
Why Eddie Haskell is the way he is; was the way he was:

Eddie Haskell : When I was a little kid in kindergarten, we had a woman taking care of me, and she sent me to school with a home permanent.
Wally Cleaver : Boy, Eddie. What happened?
Eddie Haskell : Well, I told my father about it and he made a great big joke. You know somethin'? I don't think I've ever really told him anything since then.
Wally Cleaver : Gee, Eddie, then how come you're always jumpin' on other guys, and makin' fun of them?
Eddie Haskell : Look, Sam,... if you can make the other guy feel like a goon first, then you don't feel like so much of a goon.
Wally Cleaver : Ahhh, I don't get that.

Eddie Haskell : Of course you don't. That's 'cause you never went to kindergarten with a home permanent.

Hardline

Reaction score
Eddie Haskell: Hey Wally, nobody's home. Let's call up some girls and pretend we're talent scouts.

June Cleaver: [Enters the room.] Hello, Eddie.

Eddie Haskell: Oh. Hi, Mrs. Cleaver. Gee Mrs. Cleaver, your hair looks real pretty today.

June Cleaver: Well, you should know Eddie, being a talent scout.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Eddie Haskell was one of the all-time great TV characters. He was a master at hiding his sneakiness in front of parents with over the top good manners.

quickccc

Reaction score
aside from the Cleaver family, Osmonds' Eddie Haskell was my leading favorite character from the series. following by Larry Mondello, Lumpy and Fred Rutherford ....
i loved Eddie being a hypocrite and sucking up to Cleaver parents but being an annoying bullying butt hole to the Beaver and his small friends.
Eddie was also a master practical joker and i loved it when the heat returned right back to him.

- my two favorite Eddie Haskell scenes were " Beaver's Fear " - when it became Eddie instead of the Beaver, that got shell-shocked frightened of amusement Park Roller Coasters Rides

.- .as well as the "Hypnotic Slave "..where Eddie pranks Beaver into thinking he has an uncontrollable slave under a hypnotic spell ... until big brother Wally catches up to Eddie !

Ken Osmond will be missed .. thanks for the memories, thoughts condolence and prayers to Osmond family and loved ones ...RIP