Kenny Wayne Shepherd is a bad

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Mofo......My wife and I went to his concert last night. My ears are still ringing.

KWSB :yourock:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Mofo......My wife and I went to his concert last night. My ears are still ringing.

AND...he is sooooooo, cool....plays effortlessly...

When I saw him, he sat on the edge of the stage, playing a RIPPING solo, while calmly talking to girls in the audience...

Did he play his acrylic, clear guitar at all?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:

I am glad you had fun. Being an SRV fan I kind of figured you'd also like KWS. Nothing like flawless guitar from someone who is at one with the instrument.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
AND...he is sooooooo, cool....plays effortlessly...

When I saw him, he sat on the edge of the stage, playing a RIPPING solo, while calmly talking to girls in the audience...

Did he play his acrylic, clear guitar at all?
He didn't play that one. He mostly used his beat up looking one. He had plenty of ladies to talk to last night and I have no doubt he made a "friend" or two last night. He was very good a couple of years ago when he first saw him and he's only gotten better.

btw If anyone in the Memphis area is interested he'll be back for the fair on 9/28......I'll be there:yourock:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I am glad you had fun. Being an SRV fan I kind of figured you'd also like KWS. Nothing like flawless guitar from someone who is at one with the instrument.
He's only getting better and better with his playing.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
He didn't play that one. He mostly used his beat up looking one. He had plenty of ladies to talk to last night and I have no doubt he made a "friend" or two last night. He was very good a couple of years ago when he first saw him and he's only gotten better.

btw If anyone in the Memphis area is interested he'll be back for the fair on 9/28......I'll be there:yourock:

The funny thing is, he's been around for about a decade....and he's, 11 years old...*L*

Super talented...I still feel the first album was the best...and what's his face, the vocalist, was the best also...

He probably used his beat up old Fender Strat...

Glad you had a blast...nothing on earth like a good concert..

Winicki told me he went to see a show in Olean, New York, Canada...he was as excited as you are...He saw, Don Ho, a Wayne Newton impersonator, and Petula Clarke....he said that when they all came back on stage at the end to perfrom McArthur Park, he had tears in his eyes.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
The funny thing is, he's been around for about a decade....and he's, 11 years old...*L*

Super talented...I still feel the first album was the best...and what's his face, the vocalist, was the best also...

He probably used his beat up old Fender Strat...

Glad you had a blast...nothing on earth like a good concert..

Winicki told me he went to see a show in Olean, New York, Canada...he was as excited as you are...He saw, Don Ho, a Wayne Newton impersonator, and Petula Clarke....he said that when they all came back on stage at the end to perfrom McArthur Park, he had tears in his eyes.

Noah Hunt is a very good singer also but I don't believe he sang on the first album but I could be wrong......it happens occasionally :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Don't forget Don's daughter Skanky :D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Don't forget Don's daughter Skanky :D

*LMAO*

With a sense of humor like that, you could have opened for them.

:p:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
THAT is hysterically funny... great stuff...

And yes, you are correct, the vocalist from "Ledbetter Heights" did the one album and then split...now, if I could only remember his name, I could get on with the rest of my day! :banghead:
I'll have to kind my cd case. It's around here somewhere.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I'll have to kind my cd case. It's around here somewhere.

I'm gonna go look up the ablum credits on line...this is making me nutz...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:

He could FLAT OUT sing...Dejavoodoo...what a track...

Well, glad ya liked it...if you ever get a chance to see John Fogerty, don't miss it....he can still sing his lungs out...and for me, it was friggin heaven to hear him open with the song "Born on a Bayou"

I've seen him 6-7 times.