Kevin Burnett?

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Does this mean they give up on him? That's a pity, because I really like his play.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Kevin Burnett will play a huge part of our nickel defense. He will probably be a starting linebacker in our nickel, along with Carpenter.

Burnett and Carpenter in the linebacker corps
Ware/Spencer/Ellis will rotate at end in the nickel. Ware will not play three downs anymore, which will keep him fresh. And sometimes I bet you'll see all three of them in at once.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1474344 said:
Does this mean they give up on him? That's a pity, because I really like his play.

He'll be OK, nice special teams player and a nice nickle LB, I wish his knee never messed up he probably could have played a little safety

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Galian Beast;1474356 said:
Kevin Burnett will play a huge part of our nickel defense. He will probably be a starting linebacker in our nickel, along with Carpenter.

Burnett and Carpenter in the linebacker corps
Ware/Spencer/Ellis will rotate at end in the nickel. Ware will not play three downs anymore, which will keep him fresh. And sometimes I bet you'll see all three of them in at once.

we need Ware to play 3 downs

He better be in on 3rd downs

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Q_the_man;1474366 said:
He'll be OK, nice special teams player and a nice nickle LB, I wish his knee never messed up he probably could have played a little safety
Is he bummed? I want him to start inside with Carpenter. I think he's a great fit for Wade's style.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hostile;1474379 said:
Is he bummed? I want him to start inside with Carpenter. I think he's a great fit for Wade's style.

I agree - I have always seen him as an ILB. But Akin is going pretty well himself.

Carp & Burnett next to each other sounds terrific.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Burnett better get healthy and start playing to his ability. Right now it looks like the Cowboys don't have much confidence in him.