CFZ Keys to victory for tomorrow

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Washington's backs are against the wall. If you look at their record, this is a chance for the Cowboys to basically end their season. They are 4-7 and will likely be sacking their coach after this season. However, they are going to likely attempt to give us a fight to see if they can save their season. Plus, it is a division opponent, so we can't overlook them. So, as I see it, here are the keys to victory for tomorrow:

• Attack their secondary - their secondary is pretty weak, and they're without two of their vaunted pass rushers who were traded. This should help Dak have more time to throw.
  • Take care of the ball - we cannot afford to turn the ball over. If the Cowboys can take care of the ball, we should win this game.
  • Harass their QB - their oline is shaky, and their QB has thrown some bad picks lately. This is a prime opportunity to take advantage of this. I want to see Micah Parsons and co harassing him. Let's see if he can throw a few to Bland.
  • Score - this one is obvious
  • Shut down their running game - they have a solid running back. We need to be able to stop Robinson. If we can force them to go one dimensional, then we can harass them a lot more easily.
I think if the Cowboys can do the above, the Cowboys should win tomorrow and keep pace with Philly.

Aven8

Reaction score
This will be a tough one. But fortunately for us they love to throw the football and Howell has been sacked a ton. We just have to score and score often. Put on a show for America.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Honestly, the only keys for victory for the Cowboys tomorrow is to not injure themselves while getting out of bed

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Excellent post. I would only add we need to stop the run. But then I noticed you have stop the running game. So my bad.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's another losing record team. We're required to win by at least 3 TDs this year.
You can only play who is on your schedule and whatever their record is at the time.
All winning teams beat up on losing teams, most of the time.. But for some reason it is used only against Dallas. So tired of this cop crying about our winning record.

Playoffs is a different story. But not concerned until that point in time happens.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
We could win in a 3-2 score game, and I will take it. Division games are always tight, and unpredictable (unless it is against the Giants)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Excellent post. I would only add we need to stop the run. But then I noticed you have stop the running game. So my bad.

Thank you, I think that might be one of the biggest areas as that's the biggest strength of Washington's offense.

plymkr

Reaction score
I feel the key to victory is to not beat ourselves. We are more talented so we just have to limit the mistakes. Another key to victory is matching their intensity. They are playing for Rivera’s job and a wounded animal is always dangerous. Just don’t take them lightly and we should win.

I hope Dak gets 3 TDs
Micah gets 3 sacks
And Bland gets another pick 6 to own the record