Keyshawn's wife

sportsallday

Reaction score
My firiend I keep arguing about this but isn't Keyshawn with his wife Shikiri, they posed together in SI Swimsuit Magazine this year and a friend of mine that lives in Dallas says she goes to some of the games?? Anyone know I would appreciate it so I could shut my friend up.

TheHustler

Reaction score
I thought he was divorced? Had a whole thing in Oakland, CA about him attacking his ex-wife's boyfriend?

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
sportsallday said:
My firiend I keep arguing about this but isn't Keyshawn with his wife Shikiri, they posed together in SI Swimsuit Magazine this year and a friend of mine that lives in Dallas says she goes to some of the games?? Anyone know I would appreciate it so I could shut my friend up.

Yes they did reconcile after having a long list of problems for a while.

sacase

Reaction score
I thoguht that was his 1st wife. you know court cases take foreve rto go through.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I know they got back together. I have to go find the article where he talked about all the problems he had with her and her with him.

But it may have been on the Hardline when he talked about it.

sportsallday

Reaction score
sacase said:
I thoguht that was his 1st wife. you know court cases take foreve rto go through.

Yea she's the only wife he's ever had I just wanted to know if they are together now.

rgcowboys

Reaction score
That is Kj second wife. He divorced his first wife and married his college sweetheart.

sportsallday

Reaction score
rgcowboys said:
That is Kj second wife. He divorced his first wife and married his college sweetheart.

Wait I'm confused he must have been married to his 1st wife wayyyy back in the day cause he met Shikiri in college and had their first kid in 1995 then married in 1998. THen they got seperated or divorced had all the drama and then got back together last year.