Khalil Mack

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Teams are calling Oakland about trading for Mack. The Cowboys should go all in and see if we can land him. I know we have Lawrence but I think Mack would be an upgrade.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Down a starting center, and a RG, with a rookie LG, a WR corps that everyone hates, a safety position that is not only thin, but not very talented.

But....

Let's go ahead and waste a trade capital on a DE that literally strengthens the only thing on our team that doesn't completely and entirely suck.

Genius

Dwight

Reaction score
Teams are calling Oakland about trading for Mack. The Cowboys should go all in and see if we can land him. I know we have Lawrence but I think Mack would be an upgrade.

If this team was loaded with talent all over I would say yes or if Mack was the missing piece.

However, the team is getting impacted by injuries on the oline (lack of depth too), no legit safeties, lack of talent at the WR & DT positions. I'm probably missing some other concerns as well.

The organization maybe looking at a 5-11 to 7-9 season coming up and giving the Raiders a first round pick would severely damage this teams future.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I would take Mack in a second if we didn't have glaring needs at Safety, OL, WR, and DT staring us in the face.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Obviously Mack would be an upgrade over whoever plays DE opposite Lawrence, but there are more considerations than just if a player would be an upgrade. Going "all in" can't mean giving the Raiders whatever they ask for, even if it is ridiculously out of line. For that matter, we don't even know if Oakland is even seriously fielding offers.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Down a starting center, and a RG, with a rookie LG, a WR corps that everyone hates, a safety position that is not only thin, but not very talented.

But....

Let's go ahead and waste a trade capital on a DE that literally strengthens the only thing on our team that doesn't completely and entirely suck.

Genius
Gonna need a defense that can protect slim leads or even score to offset the offfense lol

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Mack is a great player, but he's simply not THAT good. He'll get paid, I just don't want to be the one doing it.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The Cowboys might trade a DE away to get an OLineman...