Twitter: "Killer" Kowalski out 2-4 weeks with bruised knee

FiveRings

Reaction score
Where do you see the reports that he's having a bad camp?

No no I agree with you, it's well known that he's finally showing up in camp, so it's weird how someone could be whole heartedly convinced that he isn't

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
No no I agree with you, it's well known that he's finally showing up in camp, so it's weird how someone could be whole heartedly convinced that he isn't

My bad, its getting late here, haha. I agree though. Its understood that he had a bad showing in that "blue white kind of sort of scrimmage thing", but other than that i've been hearing nothing but good reports on the guy. Everyone has a bad day, i don't think that hurt him that much. Pretty much every oppertunity he's ever gotten with this team, he's done well. I don't think he'll be in danger of being cut, even with this injury.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they cut him with a three week injury, we must have better guys above him......I hope.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My bad, its getting late here, haha. I agree though. Its understood that he had a bad showing in that "blue white kind of sort of scrimmage thing", but other than that i've been hearing nothing but good reports on the guy. Everyone has a bad day, i don't think that hurt him that much. Pretty much every oppertunity he's ever gotten with this team, he's done well. I don't think he'll be in danger of being cut, even with this injury.

I think the final spot on the OL roster was going to be a battle between him and Cook. And with both injured I guess they're 50/50!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Well, it's not looking good for my pet cat, Kawasaki. I'm not sure he even makes the team, but I will remain hopeful only because he has been in the system for awhile now.

As was mentioned on Cowboys site, because of his versatility he has a shot at sticking. Bad break for him right now and it clearly opens the door for someone else I still think the chance of him making the team is good