Kiper's first look at the 2013 Draft/Big Board and others 5/9/12...

burmafrd

Reaction score
has any QB that had lots of picks in college ever cleaned up his act in the Pros? No way on Jones

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gaede;4576725 said:
I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say Landry Jones is our 1st round pick next year.

I'll take that bet.

FiveRings

Reaction score
Interested to see Kiper put Lattimore so low. As a Buckeyes fan I wouldn't mind seeing us draft a guy like Simon in a later round; he's a hard worker, got a good motor and as he doesn't provide the size to be a true Nose Tackle maybe he and Lissemore compete for a job? Doubt any of that will happen though

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FiveRings;4620673 said:
Interested to see Kiper put Lattimore so low. As a Buckeyes fan I wouldn't mind seeing us draft a guy like Simon in a later round; he's a hard worker, got a good motor and as he doesn't provide the size to be a true Nose Tackle maybe he and Lissemore compete for a job? Doubt any of that will happen though

Lattimore and Lissemore both on the DL would lead to massive message board confusion.:D

Aikbach

Reaction score
I think it's all but money Barkley and Landry Jones will go one and two next year.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Gaede;4576725 said:
I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say Landry Jones is our 1st round pick next year.
No chance.

Romo will be what...34 at the end of next year? He's going to have a big time season. Still too early to waste a first rounder on a backup, especially if we're not picking 32 ;)